Biotechnology, PhD in Biomedical Engineering
Sandra Pérez Rodríguez.
Currently working on bacterial infection processes studied within microfluidic devices.
- Bacterial infections
- Microfluidic designs
- Cell migration tracking
- Immune cell extravasation
E. Tomás-González and J.M. García-Aznar
Professional activities and achievements.
- Polacheck Lab
- August-December 2019
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- 1994: born in Zaragoza, Spain
- 1996-2012: elemental and secondary school
- 2012-2016: Biotechnology Degree
- 2016-2017: MSc in Molecular and Cellular Biology
- 2017-2021: PhD in Biomedical Engineering
- 2018-2019: Med in Biology and Geology
- Hanging out with friends
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill